I became a women’s healthcare provider to help women take control of their bodies. As a midwife, I strive to connect with my patients on a personal level no matter of their stage of life. I want them to feel cared for and know their choices and feelings matter. My goal is to use my education and have an open dialogue encouraging women to take control of their healthcare.
Outside of the office, I enjoy reading, kayaking, exploring new areas, and I enjoy a good escape room. I spend most of my time with my husband, our German shepherd and our cat, and I look forward to any additional time I am able to spend with family and friends in Upper Michigan.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, Finlandia University
- Master's degree, Midwifery, Frontier Nursing University
- Certified Nurse Midwife, American Midwifery Certification Board
- Certified Surgical First Assistant, American Midwifery Certification Board
- American College of Gynecology
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Women's health