Speaking of HealthIs your child getting enough sleep?August 02, 2021
Hospital and Clinic1222 E. Woodland Ave., Barron, WI 54812
I like to meet patients where they're at, communicate effectively, and partner with them to come up with reasonable goals and treatment plans. I enjoy forming long-term relationships with my patients.
I live with my husband, and we have two cats and one dog. I enjoy gardening, CrossFit, biking and crocheting.
Training & Credentials
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Osteopathic Recognition
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) of opioid use disorder
- Menopausal symptoms
- Obesity and weight loss with a low-carbohydrate approach
- Prenatal care
- Wound care