Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I work alongside providers in cancer clinics of the Southwest Minnesota region to provide support and consultation services related to oncology treatment. I see patients prior to their chemotherapy infusions to ensure they are clinically ready for treatment. I also work to assist our providers, nurses, infusion center and support staff with any questions that arise.
I was born and raised in Wisconsin. I try to spend my free time keeping busy with fitness, cooking and traveling, as able. I really enjoy trying new things and exploring Minnesota as well as working to improve my art skills. I spend a lot of time listening to podcasts and audiobooks during my commute and travels. I also love spending as much time as possible outdoors when the weather is nice!
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Concordia University Wisconsin School of Pharmacy
- PGY-1 Acute Care, Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin
- PGY-2 Oncology, Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Hematology Oncology Pharmacy Association
- Patient education
- Supportive care
- Toxicity management