Locations & Services
Many women feel uneasy discussing sensitive health care concerns and I feel honored that they trust me enough to share these intimate details. I strive to be respectful, understanding, and knowledgeable so that we can partner together in achieving better health.
When away from work, I enjoy spending time with my husband, two children and our dogs. Some of my favorite activities include time at the lake, watching baseball and volunteering with local animal rescues.
Training & Credentials
- Master of Science, University of Cincinnati, Ohio
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH)
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adolescent reproductive health
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Prenatal care
- Supporting high school career exploration programs
- Urinary incontinence
- Vulvar dermatology
- Women's health