Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthSexually transmitted diseases: What you need to knowDecember 16, 2021
Albert Lea, MN
I pride myself on spending time getting to know the patient along with her and her family's needs. This includes chart review and follow up as well as the time spent in the office. I enjoy serving the community in which I live.
I enjoy an active lifestyle with my fiancé and adult children.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, Carroll College-Columbia College of Nursing
- Master's degree, Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, University of Cincinnati
- Certified lactation counselor
- Certified Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Lactation support
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Preconception counseling
- Preventive health care for teens and women
- Women's health