- Choosing a Primary Care Provider
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- Specialized Care Just for Children
- Annual Exam for WIAA Sports
Speaking of HealthKegels are for men tooJanuary 26, 2023
Speaking of HealthSoggy sheets, embarrassed kids: Tips for overcoming bed-wettingJanuary 03, 2023
Speaking of HealthCan a vasectomy be reversed?December 19, 2022
Family Medicine in Mondovi
Specially trained in all aspects of family medicine, our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Mondovi, Wisconsin, provide you with personalized care and develop relationships with all members of your family that will last a lifetime. Whether you require specialized treatment for a health condition, or if it is time for your physical or a well-baby check, our providers will work with you to determine the best treatment plan and establish a wellness strategy to help you stay healthy.
To deliver better care with improved experiences and outcomes in a way that reduces health care costs, we are bringing care teams together to collaborate on your care. Your primary care provider will guide your care team. Learn more about team-based care.
When the need for specialized care arises, our providers are experts at matching you and your family with specialized care. They will assist with coordinating care to ensure all your health care needs are met.
Family Medicine services include:
- Behavioral health — depression, stress, anxiety screening, treatment
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Chronic disease management
- Dermatology — acne, moles, warts
- Family planning services
- Infant and children care
- Internal medicine
- Men's health
- Minor surgeries
- Physicals for annual care, sports, school or employment
- Preventive screenings
- Weight management
- Women's health and obstetrics
- Workers' compensation
Disease prevention is crucial to your health. Getting vaccinated is one of the best ways to maintain good health, and protect you and those you care about against infectious diseases. Vaccinations offer protection against serious diseases by stimulating the immune system to create antibodies against certain bacteria or viruses.
Get vaccine guidance from Mayo Clinic, including benefits, safety, side effects and what to know about recommended vaccines for babies, children, teens, adults and during pregnancy. For recommended vaccines based on age, refer to the adult or child and adolescent schedules.
Review the history of infectious disease outbreaks and vaccines timeline for information about major disease outbreaks, epidemics and pandemics, and the impact of vaccines and research.
Parenting tips and resources
Health tips for all stages of your child's life
- Infant and Toddler Basics | Infant and Toddler In Depth — Naps, breastfeeding, nutrition, development, siblings, single parents and more
- Children's Health Basics | Children's Health In Depth — Car seats, cold medicines, hand-washing, sleep, temper tantrums and more
- Tween and Teen Health Basics | Tween and Teen In Depth — Bullying, mental illness, divorce, sex and more
- Empty Nest Syndrome
Illness and Immunizations
- Symptom Checker
- Cold medicines for kids: What's the risk?
- Child vaccines: Tough questions, straight answers
- Immunization schedule for children
- 10 tips for picky eaters
- Nutrition for kids: Guidelines for a healthy diet
- Kids often want to just stick to eating their same favorite foods. But, often, those aren't the healthiest for them, and some variety would do them good. Learn how getting kids in the kitchen can also get them to try new things by watching this video:
- Anxiety in Children
- Avoiding Illness
- Colic and Acid Reflux
- E Cigarettes
- Growing a Garden
- Helping Kids Stay Active
- Infants and Vitamin D
- Keeping Kids Active in the Winter
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Limiting Screen Time
- Poison Control
- Teens and Tobacco