If you are ready to start or grow your family, Mayo Clinic Health System is here to help. Obstetrics providers offer exactly the care you need, including pre-pregnancy planning and prenatal care. When it comes to pregnancy, thinking ahead can give you and your baby the best possible beginning.
Choose a prenatal care provider
Physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants from the OB-GYN and Family Medicine teams provide prenatal care. Provider types vary by location. Learn more about each type of provider. See who provides Prenatal Care in your community.
Hospital and Clinic2321 Stout Road, Menomonie, WI 54751
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Urgent Care Hours:
- Mon:8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tue-Sun:8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Urgent Care Holiday Hours:
● New Year's Day/Memorial Day/July 4/Labor Day/Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
● Easter: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
● Thanksgiving/Christmas Day: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM