Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I chose to work at Mayo Clinic Health System because of the small-town atmosphere and opportunity to provide whole-person health care to a full spectrum of patient age groups and settings.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and family, alpine skiing, camping, fishing, golfing, running and racquetball.
Training & Credentials
- A.T. Still University - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Preventive health
- Sports medicine
- Women’s health