Don't let an injury sideline you.
- Walk-in Care
- Why Choose Us?
- Conditions and Treatments
- Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Prevention and Self-care
- Preparing for Surgery
- When to Make an Appointment
- Helpful Resources
Speaking of HealthPain relief for worn spinal disksOctober 11, 2022
Speaking of HealthAre backpacks hurting your kids' backs?September 06, 2022
Patient StoriesArlene Wellemeyer finds pain relief, balance through yogaAugust 19, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Mayo Clinic Health System brings all the orthopedics knowledge and expertise of Mayo Clinic to you. Our hometown orthopedics team delivers expert, whole person care tailored to your exact needs, supporting you and ensuring you quickly regain your quality of life.
Our orthopedics and orthopedic surgery team in Mankato offer comprehensive care for people with issues related to muscles, bones and joints, including:
- Greater access to orthopedic services.
- Patient-focused care: Our team is guided by Mayo Clinic’s primary value: The needs of the patient come first. We place your needs above all else and will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan just right for you.
- Coordinated orthopedic care: In a successful team, each member plays a critical role and makes the team stronger. We offer a full complement of orthopedic services – both surgical and non-surgical. From diagnosis and treatment, to rehabilitation and recovery, our team of experts is with you every step of the way.
- Surgical experience: Mayo Clinic Health System has a team of top- quality specialists, including orthopedic surgeons, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, podiatrists, sports medicine physicians as well as advanced practice providers.
- Better outcomes for orthopedic patients: Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons use the latest techniques and advanced technologies to provide a personalized surgical solution. Our surgeons perform minimally invasive procedures, which utilizes smaller incisions and video imaging for less pain and damage to the body. This helps orthopedic patients leave the hospital sooner and recover quicker.