Featured TopicVideo visits help therapy patients recover at homeMay 14, 2020
Patient StoriesParkinson’s patient makes gains through targeted therapiesMarch 12, 2020
Speaking of HealthUnderstanding aphasia and communicating effectively with those afflictedJune 18, 2014
Do you have communication, swallowing and voice difficulties? Our speech-language pathologists provide clinical services, prevention, advocacy and education. We utilize evidence-based, best practices to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
We are available to answer your questions. Call 715-838-6190.
- Pretreatment counseling, education and assessment
- Treatment, intervention and management
- Collaboration with all parties involved
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Evaluation and treatment for oral, oropharyngeal (mouth and pharynx) or nasopharyngeal (nose or nasal cavity) cancer complications
- Assessment and rehabilitation of voice and swallowing after a total laryngectomy (larynx removal).
We also can address:
- Speech sound production
- Language comprehension
- Language expression
- Feeding and swallowing
You'll also benefit from education for your family and caregivers to ensure improvement continues at home.