Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I focus on functional, patient-centered goals and activities within my plan of care. My goal is to help my patients lives their lives with the highest level of independence or with use of strategies to support independence.
I enjoy spending time with my family outside, enjoying water activities and being in nature.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Speech-Language Pathology, University of Iowa-Iowa City
- Master’s degree, Speech-Language Pathology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology, American Speech and Hearing Association
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment) LOUD, In-person and Virtual Treatment LSVT Global, Inc.
- Licensed speech-language pathologist, State of Wisconsin
- American Speech and Hearing Association
- ASHA SIG 12, Special Interest Group for Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Augmentative and alternative communication
- Neurological disorders
- Traumatic brain injury