Eau Claire, WI
Hospital1221 Whipple St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I see a variety of patient types and diagnoses across inpatient and outpatient settings. I work closely with medical providers to ensure comprehensive care, and I understand the importance of developing a relationship built on trust and mutual respect.
My family has lived in the Eau Claire area for more than 25 years. I love this area for the changing seasons with an abundance of outdoor activities. I keep busy with two nearly-adult children and a menagerie of pets on a small farm just outside of town.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Speech-Language Pathology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Aphasia, including following a stroke or head injury, and primary progressive aphasia
- Swallowing problems, or dysphagia
- Voice therapy for disordered voice, transgender voice and chronic cough