Enjoy your summer, pain-free.
- Why Choose Us?
- Same-Day Joint Replacement Surgery
- Conditions and Treatments
- Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Prevention and Self-care
- When to Make an Appointment
- Preparing for Surgery
- Helpful Resources
Speaking of Health9 questions to ask your spine surgeonJune 08, 2022
Speaking of HealthDecompress and stabilize: Understanding types of back surgeryMay 20, 2022
Patient StoriesComplex spine surgery helps Belinda Purdy walk againApril 22, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Mayo Clinic Health System brings all the orthopedics knowledge and expertise of Mayo Clinic to you. Our hometown orthopedics team delivers expert, whole-person care tailored to your exact needs, supporting you and ensuring you quickly regain your quality of life.
Our orthopedics and orthopedic surgery team offers comprehensive care for people with issues related to muscles, bones and joints, including:
- Greater access to orthopedic services.
- Patient-focused care. Our team is guided by Mayo Clinic’s primary value: The needs of the patient come first. We place your needs above all else and will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan just right for you.
- Coordinated orthopedic care. In a successful team, each member plays a critical role and makes the team stronger. We offer a full complement of surgical and nonsurgical orthopedic services. From diagnosis and treatment to rehabilitation and recovery, our team of experts is with you every step of the way.
- Surgical experience. Mayo Clinic Health System has a team of specialists, including orthopedic surgeons, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, podiatrists and sports medicine physicians, as well as advanced practice providers.
- Better outcomes for orthopedic patients. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons use the latest techniques and advanced technologies to provide a personalized surgical solution. Our surgeons perform minimally invasive procedures, which utilizes smaller incisions and video imaging for less pain and damage to the body. This helps orthopedic patients leave the hospital sooner and recover quicker.