Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Patient StoriesAll together now: Broken arm healed with team effortJune 05, 2018
Locations & Services
I want to empower patients to make decisions based on the best available evidence in recent orthopedic literature. I am committed to staying current on the latest advances and techniques in shoulder and upper extremity treatment, working with patients to explore minimally invasive treatment options, whenever possible.
In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, biking, water sports, hockey, baseball, and spending time with my wife and son.
Training & Credentials
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Shoulder and elbow, Harvard University, Boston, MA
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint arthritis
- Acromioclavicular (AC) joint sprain
- Avascular necrosis
- Evidence-based use of biologic treatments, including platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Labral tear
- Minimally invasive treatments for shoulder fractures
- Rotator cuff tears
- Shoulder and elbow-related injuries including cubital tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder instability/labral pathology
- Tennis elbow