Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Patient StoriesBreast reduction surgery leads to pain relief, new outlookJanuary 12, 2021
Speaking of HealthHow do I make my eyes look less tired?September 05, 2019
Speaking of HealthI don’t feel as old as the person I see in the mirror — what can I do to look refreshed?August 27, 2019
Locations & Services
Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Before joining Mayo Health Care System, I completed a facial plastic and cosmetic fellowship, and a research fellowship and plastic and reconstructive surgery residency where I also served as chief resident at the University of South Florida. As a medical student, I traveled to Beijing on a National Institute of Health scholarship to complete research on the use of stem cells in bone graft production.
I have received several awards, including winning top honors for the Glancy Award from the Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons. I have presented at national conferences, including the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Association of Plastic Surgeons. I’m a strong believer in continuous education and lifelong learning. I also have completed post-graduate coursework in facial trauma and reconstruction, as well as rhinoplasty and microsurgery.
My personal interests include traveling and staying active by biking, playing volleyball and practicing Vinyasa yoga.
Training & Credentials
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore
- Surgery, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Surgery Research, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, private practice, Melbourne, FL
- Eyelid surgery
- Facial and cosmetic procedures
- Skin cancer excision and reconstruction