Learn more about me:
Patient StoriesBrighter view thanks to eyelid liftApril 23, 2021
Speaking of HealthFeeling like you're all ears?March 29, 2021
Patient StoriesBreast reduction surgery leads to pain relief, new outlookJanuary 12, 2021
Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
Before joining Mayo Health Care System, I completed a facial plastic and cosmetic fellowship, and a research fellowship and plastic and reconstructive surgery residency where I also served as chief resident at the University of South Florida. As a medical student, I traveled to Beijing on a National Institute of Health scholarship to complete research on the use of stem cells in bone graft production.
I have received several awards, including winning top honors for the Glancy Award from the Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons. I have presented at national conferences, including the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Association of Plastic Surgeons. I’m a strong believer in continuous education and lifelong learning. I also have completed post-graduate coursework in facial trauma and reconstruction, as well as rhinoplasty and microsurgery.
My personal interests include traveling and staying active by biking, playing volleyball and practicing Vinyasa yoga.
Training & Credentials
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore
- Surgery, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Surgery Research, Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, private practice, Melbourne, FL
- Body contouring
- Breast reconstruction surgery
- Burn assessment and wound care
- Cosmetic procedures
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Facial rejuvenation
- Skin cancer excision and reconstruction