Learn more about me:
Speaking of HealthYouth athletes shouldn't skip a beat when it comes to heart healthJanuary 25, 2023
Patient StoriesFrom davenport to dance floor: New life for patient with heart conditionJanuary 19, 2023
La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I believe being able to practice clinical medicine is a privilege granted by our patients, and they have the rights to be treated the same way as our family members and friends would be. It brings me tremendous happiness and joy to see my patients feel better or completely recover from frequently debilitating heart rhythm conditions through treatment. I strive to achieve that for every patient I see, often through a multidisciplinary, team approach offered at the Mayo Clinic Health System and often involving a shared decision-making process.
My years of training and experience have also taught me the need to stay up to speed with the latest development in the field, to be humble and stay open-minded in evaluating different ideas and options as the disease may be the same, but the individual patient is not and may benefit from tailored treatment.
In my free time, I love to spend time with my family, hike, sightsee and attend sports events. I also enjoy ping-pong, pickleball and swimming. If time allows, I would really like to learn more about fishing and boating in the future.
Training & Credentials
- Hunan Medical University
- Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Cardiovascular, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Atrial fibrillation
- Atrial flutter
- Cardiac devices
- Cardiac resynchronization devices
- Clinical cardiac arrhythmias
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)