La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I am passionate about delivering patient-centered care, empowering patients to make informed decisions and meeting the needs of each individual patient.
Along with working in La Crosse, Wisconsin, I also work in Nephrology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
I grew up in Minnesota but spent several years in Washington, D.C., completing my schooling. I was drawn home to Minnesota for my residency and fellowship. I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family and cooking.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Georgetown University
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Nephrology and Hypertension, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Nephrology
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Instructor in Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease in pregnancy
Research & Publications
Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy, November 2020