Locations & Services
Lake City, MN
Hospital and Clinic500 W. Grant St., Lake City, MN 55041
Any patient can expect to be met with a smile when they come see me for their care. I believe in a holistic approach when treating patients, and I will provide compassion, empathy and kindness.
I grew up in Lake City and feel blessed to have the opportunity to care for its community members.
In my spare time, I enjoy golfing, hiking, camping, playing cards and sports.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Biology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse-Gundersen-Mayo-Marshfield Physician Assistant Program
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- Children's health
- Primary care
- Sports medicine