Learn more about me:
Patient StoriesHeart surgery gives new meaning to taking the stairsJuly 25, 2017
I find it rewarding to work with all age groups and to have some families in which four generations see me for their medical needs. To complement my family practice skills, I participate in Emergency Department care once a month.
In enjoy spending my free time with my family, being active in my church and working on our hobby farm.
Training & Credentials
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Bethesda Lutheran Medical Center
- American Board of Family Practice
- Instructor in Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Emergency services