Locations & Services
I strongly feel that the needs of our patients come first. This belief has been influenced greatly by my training at Georgetown University where the motto is "Care for the whole person," and at Mayo Clinic where the chief focus is service to our patients. My focus will always be on how I can best treat you as a person. I also believe that success in managing medical conditions stems from a solid, meaningful relationship between patients and providers. As your physician, you can expect that I will take the time to get to know you while striving to deliver the highest-quality health care.
I am originally from Maryland, just outside of Washington D.C., which is where I completed medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine. I moved to the Midwest to complete my residency in internal medicine at Mayo Clinic, and I was fortunate to get to stay at Mayo to complete my fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine. Despite being an east-coaster, I am now happy to call the Midwest my home.
In the summer, I enjoy being on the water and playing golf. In the winter, I enjoy skiing and ice skating. I love cooking and spending time with my family year-round.
Training & Credentials
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Instructor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Mechanical ventilation
- Pleural diseases