Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
In order to provide the best guidance towards better health, I like to take as much time as possible to get to know my patients. I like to make sure that my patients feel comfortable communicating all their health concerns openly. I enjoy working in family medicine because I can take care of patients at all points of life — from prenatal to geriatric care.
I grew up in the South Central Minnesota region. Outside of work, I enjoy jogging, playing musical instruments and following local and professional sports.
Training & Credentials
- Master's Degree in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS), Chatham University, Pennsylvania
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Community health and wellness
- Multilingual health resources
- Rural health primary care