Speaking of HealthShould you be concerned about postmenopausal bleeding?June 29, 2023
Speaking of HealthMenopause: A natural part of agingApril 26, 2023
I believe the best patient care happens through listening and education. Health care is always evolving, and I believe it is critical for providers to pursue excellence through continued education and innovation.
I will strive to empower you with knowledge so we can work together to create your individualized management plan. I look forward to getting to know you and want to optimize your health care throughout your lifespan.
I enjoy many hobbies and actives in my spare time. After work, I generally partake in some sort of physical activity – kickboxing, strength training or hiking. I enjoy spending time at home with my husband and puppy dog. I am an avid golfer and like being outside any chance I get! I also enjoy creating healthy and delicious plant-based meals for my family.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Creighton University School of Medicine-Phoenix
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist, American Fitness Professionals & Associates
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Evaluation and management of pelvic pain
- High-risk pregnancy
- International health care of underserved communities
- Laparoscopic surgery and other minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Preventive health care
- Treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding