La Crosse, WI
I strive to deliver compassionate, high-quality care with my patients' personal goals in mind. I enjoy listening to my patients and helping them develop a plan for a healthy lifestyle that keeps them moving and doing the things they love.
I grew up in the Coulee Region and feel blessed to have the opportunity to help patients in my hometown area.
My time away from work is spent with my husband, and our two daughters, son and dog. We enjoy being outdoors and playing board games. I also like to exercise, downhill ski, bake, cook and read.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
- Master of Education, Curriculum & Instruction, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
- General orthopedics
- Sports medicine