Orthopedics | Orthopedic Surgery
Whether your injury is related to home, work or recreation, the return of efficient function is crucial. We use the most recent advances in diagnosis, technology, treatment and rehabilitation for disorders and injuries to bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles or nerves.
During your visit in La Crosse, our team of board-certified orthopedic specialists and surgeons will work with you to determine a treatment plan that is best for you to restore function and get you back to your routine. And, when needed, we collaborate with Mayo Clinic specialists to ensure your concerns are thoroughly evaluated and all treatment options are considered whether through casting, exercise, medication or surgery.
We use minimally invasive procedures whenever possible to reduce your pain and speed your recovery for:
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Fracture trauma and care
- Hand injuries
- Joint replacement
- Pediatric orthopedic conditions
- Shoulder pain or injuries
- Sports injuries
If your situation or injury requires surgery, our board-certified orthopedic surgeons in La Crosse use the latest techniques and advanced technologies to provide a personalized surgical solution just for you. Our surgeons perform minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery, which utilizes smaller incisions and video imaging for less pain and damage to connective tissues, and a faster recovery.
Surgical procedures we perform include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction and other sports-related injuries
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Digital nerve repair and reconstruction
- Elbow repair
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Hip replacements (including less-invasive anterior hip replacements) and revision surgeries
- Knee replacements and revision surgeries
- Orthopedic trauma
- Peripheral nerve disorders and nerve transfers
- Reconstructive microsurgery
- Reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder replacements and revision surgeries
- Tendon transfers and soft-tissue reconstruction
- Wrist arthroscopy
After surgery, you will meet with your surgeon to discuss rehabilitation. Our integrated practice enables you to receive coordinated rehabilitation treatment, including physical and occupational therapy and, in some cases, home health services. Our goal is to provide you a recovery plan that ensures a successful, smooth return to your daily activities.
Call 608-392-9876 with questions or to schedule your appointment. No referral is needed.