Learn about Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare in 60 seconds.
The Onalaska clinic has provided area residents with high-quality health care since its founding in 1983 at its original location on Well Street. The current clinic on Theater Road opened in 2006. Administrative and clinical support is provided by our colleagues in La Crosse.
Everyone at Mayo Clinic recognizes that the needs of the patient come first. We understand that one of the most important needs expressed by our patients is receiving quality health care close to home. View the services available at the Onalaska clinic.
Your local providers and staff also have access to the vast clinical resources of Mayo Clinic to assist them in delivering the best care possible right in your community. However, some patients may be referred to our La Crosse location for specialized treatment or follow-up care if necessary. Your provider will help coordinate your specialty referral and will remain informed of your care while seeing one of our specialists.
Mission and heritage
To inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research.
Mayo Clinic will provide an unparalleled experience as the most trusted partner for health care.
The needs of the patient come first.
These values, which guide Mayo Clinic's mission, are an expression of the vision and intent of our founders — the original Mayo physicians and the Sisters of Saint Francis:
- Respect — Treat everyone in our diverse community including patients, their families and colleagues with dignity.
- Compassion — Provide the best care, treating patients and family members with sensitivity and empathy.
- Integrity — Adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and personal responsibility, worthy of the trust our patients place in us.
- Healing — Inspire hope and nurture the well-being of the whole person, respecting physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Teamwork — Value the contributions of all, blending the skills of individual staff members in unsurpassed collaboration.
- Excellence — Deliver the best outcomes and highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
- Innovation — Infuse and energize the organization, enhancing the lives of those we serve, through the creative ideas and unique talents of each employee.
- Stewardship — Sustain and reinvest in our mission and extended communities by wisely managing our human, natural and material resources.