Speaking of Health4 important questions about measlesMay 16, 2017
Locations & Services
I like to make my patients feel at ease — my approach is the role of a teacher and advocate in their health care needs.
I have lived in rural southern Minnesota all my life. I enjoy time with my family, spending time outdoors, camping, biking and gardening.
Training & Credentials
- Master's degree, Nursing, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Certified Medical Examiner, Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Minnesota APRN Coalition
- Instructor in Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Rochester, Minnesota
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes care
- Women’s health