Albert Lea, MN
Hospital and Clinic404 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
I have worked at Sanford Health in Bemidji, Minnesota, and Allina Health in Wisconsin.
I believe every patient is a human being first before becoming a cancer patient. I will work with you to individualize your management based on the disease specifics and also on your physical, emotional and mental health and social well-being. I practice the mantra of treating each patient as one would treat their own family member.
I am a strong advocate for cancer-related issues, and I volunteer with the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
I live in St. Paul, Minnesota, with my husband, son and rabbit. I like to travel with family and have tried paragliding, mountain biking, fishing and surfing.
Training & Credentials
- Armed Forces Medical College
- Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Internal Medicine, Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
- Hematology and Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Blood disorders
- Breast cancer
- Colon cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer