Clinic2200 26th St. NW, Owatonna, MN 55060
My practice goal is to promote inclusive health of diverse obstetric and gynecologic patients. I hope to provide compassionate and sensitive care guided by the strongest evidence. I try to be pragmatic rather than dogmatic in determining a care plan. One size does not fit all in many cases, and I will use shared decision-making and advocacy to work toward healthy outcomes.
I love working in my yard and garden with the assistance of my husband and our four rescue cats.
Training & Credentials
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- OB-GYN, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Abnormal pap management (HPV, colposcopy, LEEP)
- Birth control
- Menstruation issues
- Prenatal care and delivery