Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Locations & Services
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I am a native of Tennessee and enjoy many outdoor activities, including water sports, gardening, hiking and biking. I am excited to explore cold-weather activities and Minnesota culture with my husband Steve and our three dogs.
I believe that caring for patients goes beyond treatment of disease and includes the social, psychological and spiritual needs of the patient, family and their support system. Using a collaborative approach, outcomes for the patient and their well-being throughout the disease process are improved.
Training & Credentials
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Master of Science in Nursing, Adult Nurse Practitioner, Vanderbilt University, Tennessee
- Adult Acute Care, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Nurses Association
- Complex symptom management
- Early integration of palliative care in serious, chronic illness
- Integrative medicine
- Translational research, especially in the areas of complex, chronic diseases such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Parkinson's disease and cancers