La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I provide compassionate, objective, evidence-based care in a setting that will allow patients to feel comfortable and relaxed in expressing their concerns. I provide explanations in plain language that patients will understand clearly, so that they can play a meaningful role in decisions about their urologic condition.
In my practice, patients are treated with respect and dignity, and care is geared towards their individual needs.
I was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have dual citizenship in United States and Canada. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and kids.
Training & Credentials
- Meharry Medical College
- Urology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- American Urological Association
- Benign penile and scrotal conditions
- Endoscopic surgery for kidney, ureteral, and bladder stones
- General urology
- MRI-fusion prostate biopsies
- Microscopic hematuria
- Minimally invasive surgery for BPH
- Overactive bladder
- Robotic surgery for treatment of prostate cancer and kidney cancer