La Crosse, WI
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
I strive to help patients with serious health conditions attain the best quality of life possible, while providing attention to the physical and emotional aspects of their illness. I have an interest in complimentary medicine as an adjuvant to traditional Western medicine.
I was raised in rural Central Wisconsin. I enjoy gardening and am trained as a Master Gardener volunteer. I also enjoy music, both in attending musical events and performing with local choral ensembles. To help with daily stress, I enjoy yoga and am a certified Reiki practitioner.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Clinical Laboratory Science, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Master's degree, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Advanced cancer symptoms and side effects management