Find a Provider
Mayo Clinic Health System provides you access to Mayo Clinic care. We have more than 1,000 providers to serve more than half a million patients a year... all close to home.
Speaking of HealthUnderstanding your colon cancer screening optionsMarch 25, 2020
Locations & Services
La Crosse, WI
Hospital700 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
My area of expertise is in the care of patients with inflammatory bowel disease, such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. I also see patients with a variety of general gastrointestinal (GI) complaints, such as diarrhea, constipation and reflux.
I enjoy teaching patients about their disease as a tool to empower them to make decisions that would help them get relief of their symptoms and achieve the highest quality of life possible.
Training & Credentials
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Illinois
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Internal Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Gastroenterology, University of Florida, Shands University Hospital, Gainsville
- Advanced Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Gastroenterology
- Hepatology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Management of advanced inflammatory bowel disease and Crohn's disease