Featured Topic5 tips for managing medications for aging parents during a pandemicApril 20, 2020
I meet with patients who have a primary care provider on our clinic care team for an individual review of medications. Your visit will include an individualized review of all your prescription, nonprescription and herbal medicines to ensure you are taking the right medicines. My goal is to ensure the medicines are working as expected, and are as safe and easy to take as possible. I work with your provider and others on the care team to manage chronic conditions that are treated with medications, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, asthma, COPD, heart failure or depression.
I grew up in Wisconsin and love serving the patients in this region. My family and I enjoy spending time outdoors, especially on the water. I love to relax in my garden.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor's degree, Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
- Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacy (BCACP)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- Assistant Professor of Pharmacy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Clinical Instructor, University of Wisconsin – Madison School of Pharmacy
- Diabetes management
- Motivational interviewing
- Student and resident education