Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I believe in establishing a trusting, mutually respectful patient-provider relationship. I see my role in health care as a guide, acting as a knowledgeable resource to assist patients in improving or maintaining their health.
I live with my husband in the Chippewa Valley with our two lab retrievers, Jack and Maggie. In my free time, I enjoy spending time our adult children, friends and other family, reading or listening to podcasts.
Training & Credentials
- Associate's degree, Nursing, Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Bachelor's degree, Nursing, University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Nurses Association
- Health maintenance
- Infection prevention
- Public health