Speaking of HealthThink safety in fall as weather changesSeptember 19, 2017
I enjoy establishing and building positive relationships with patients, family members and other health care professionals. I enjoy working in critical situations in both the emergency and psychiatry settings. I am a reliable and ethical team player with the ability to stay calm and intervene during a crisis.
I enjoy traveling the world, learning of various cultures, and expanding my worldly experiences and bringing overall happiness to my well-being.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Nursing, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Master’s degree, Nursing Science, University of California, Irvine
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Brandman University
- Post-Masters degree, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Winona State University
- Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Instructor of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science