Albert Lea, MN
Hospital and Clinic404 W. Fountain St., Albert Lea, MN 56007
I am deeply committed to patient-centered care with a strong focus on education and open communication through a foundation of evidence-based medicine.
I believe when you are well-informed about your condition and treatment options, you can make the best decisions for your unique situation. By fostering a supportive environment and providing personalized information, I will strive to empower you and help you feel in control of your journey.
Training & Credentials
- St. George's University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Internal Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Hematology/Oncology, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Trainee and Early Career Advisory Group
- American Society of Hematology
- Instructor in Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Instructor in Oncology Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Bladder cancer
- General oncology
- Global oncology
- Health care delivery
- Kidney cancer
- Medical education
- Prostate cancer
- Targeted therapy
- Testicular cancer
Research & Publications
- Role of individual factor X concentrate pharmacokinetic studies in perioperative management of AL amyloidosis-associated acquired factor X deficiency, July 2023.
- A review of theranostics: Perspectives on emerging approaches and clinical advancements, July 2023.
- Dynamic assessment of serum chromogranin A and treatment response with abiraterone acetate in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer, May 2023.
- Outcomes of second-line therapies in patients with metastatic de Novo and treatment-emergent neuroendocrine prostate cancer: A multi-institutional study. April 2023.
- Acquired factor VIII deficiency in prostate adenocarcinoma presenting as multiple hematomas and hemarthrosis, February 2020.