Eau Claire, WI
Luther Campus Clinic1400 Bellinger St., Eau Claire, WI 54703
I chose to work at Mayo Clinic Health System because I was looking for a health system that would challenge me to continue growing professionally and personally. I had a great clinical internship experience with Mayo Clinic Health System, and I knew I wanted to continue my professional career here.
In my free time, I enjoy volunteering with church-related activities, hiking and exploring the outdoors with family, stand-up paddleboarding, and sewing and quilting.
Training & Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree, Movement Science, Winona State University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Outpatient Orthopedics, Colorado Sport and Spine
- Inpatient Rehabilitation/Trauma Rehabilitation, Harborview Medical Center
- Outpatient Orthopedics, Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire
- American Physical Therapy Association, National and Wisconsin Chapters
- Orthopedics: hip, knee and shoulder pain
- Postoperative care
- Physical therapy for dizziness and vertigo, vestibular therapy