Walk-in Orthopedic Care
M-F, 8 a.m.-4 p.m
Speaking of HealthAre stretch marks normal for teens?October 05, 2022
Speaking of HealthRaising healthy eaters: Should kids clean their plate?September 21, 2022
Speaking of HealthThink safety in fall as weather changesSeptember 16, 2022
Urgent Care relieves some of the inconvenience of unexpected minor illnesses and injuries, providing same-day treatment for minor health concerns, such as:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Coughs, sore throats and earaches
- Infections, including urinary, sinus and eye
- Minor cuts, lacerations and burns
- Skin conditions, including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Sprains and strains
Not sure if you need to use Urgent Care? Call our Nurse Line to speak with a nurse about the most appropriate care setting for your needs. The nurse may recommend one of the following options:
- In-person Urgent Care visit
- On-Demand Urgent Care Video Appointment
- Regular office visit
- Emergency Department visit
if you require immediate medical attention. Always call 911 in an emergency.
Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
- Urgent Care Hours:
- Mon-Sun:8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- No appointment necessary.
For visits after 5 p.m., it is recommended to call us at 507-594-7000 to get an estimate on potential wait time.
Urgent Care holiday hours: New Year’s Eve/New Year’s Day/Memorial Day/Labor Day/Christmas Eve & Dec. 26, 8 a.m.– 3 p.m.
July 4/Thanksgiving/Christmas Day, closed.