Urgent Care relieves some of the inconvenience of unexpected minor illnesses and injuries, providing same-day treatment for minor health concerns, such as:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Coughs, sore throats and earaches
- Infections, including urinary, sinus and eye
- Minor cuts, lacerations and burns
- Skin conditions, including rashes, poison ivy and insect bites
- Sprains and strains
Not sure if you need to use Urgent Care? Call our Nurse Line to speak with a nurse about the most appropriate care setting for your needs. The nurse may recommend one of the following options:
- In-person Urgent Care visit
- On-Demand Urgent Care Video Appointment
- Regular office visit
- Emergency Department visit
if you require immediate medical attention. Always call 911 in an emergency.
Eastridge Clinic101 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.
- Urgent Care Hours:
- Mon-Sun:8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- No appointment necessary.
For visits after 5 p.m., it is recommended to call us at 507-594-7000 to get an estimate on potential wait time.
Urgent Care holiday hours: New Year’s Eve/New Year’s Day/Memorial Day/Labor Day/Christmas Eve & Dec. 26, 8 a.m.– 3 p.m.
July 4/Thanksgiving/Christmas Day, closed.