Learn About Pain
Speaking of HealthBack pain self-care tipsSeptember 09, 2021
Patient StoriesSurgery to correct scoliosis helps Pat Druckenmiller move againAugust 25, 2021
Speaking of HealthSciatica and radiculopathy: Peculiar names for shooting back, leg painJuly 09, 2021
If you suffer from chronic pain due to conditions such as degeneration of the spine, a ruptured disc or cancer, we are here to help. Our team of experts from a variety of specialties work together to make sure we’re meeting all of your needs — addressing not only your condition, but also the pain you are experiencing.
We offer a wide range of advanced therapies to address complex pain, including drug treatment, pain rehabilitation and management, injection therapies and implants. Our goal is to provide treatment that will:
- Reduce or eliminate your pain
- Increase your stamina and strength to improve functionality
- Improve your sleep, work, leisure activities and overall quality of life
We treat your pain resulting from a variety of conditions, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Cancer or cancer treatment-related pain
- Certain forms of infection
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Surgical complication
Call us at the number below to schedule an appointment.
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.