Speaking of HealthDecompress and stabilize: Understanding types of back surgeryMay 20, 2022
Patient StoriesComplex spine surgery helps Belinda Purdy walk againApril 22, 2022
Speaking of HealthWhat you need to know about aching jointsJanuary 07, 2022
If you suffer from chronic pain due to conditions such as degeneration of the spine, a ruptured disc or cancer, we are here to help. Our team of experts from a variety of specialties work together to make sure we’re meeting all of your needs — addressing not only your condition, but also the pain you are experiencing.
We offer a wide range of advanced therapies to address complex pain, including drug treatment, pain rehabilitation and management, injection therapies and implants. Our goal is to provide treatment that will:
- Reduce or eliminate your pain
- Increase your stamina and strength to improve functionality
- Improve your sleep, work, leisure activities and overall quality of life
We treat your pain resulting from a variety of conditions, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Cancer or cancer treatment-related pain
- Certain forms of infection
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Surgical complication
Call us at the number below to schedule an appointment.
Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
- Clinic Hours:
- Mon-Fri:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Clinic hours subject to change on holidays.