- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulties)
- Gait and Balance Dysfunction
- Hand Therapy
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Home Safety Evaluations
- Pediatrics - Speech
- Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wellness Classes
- Women's Health and Incontinence
Rehabilitation Services are dynamic professions with widespread clinical applications that deal with the preservation, development and restoration of optimal physical function. Our services provide care from pediatrics to geriatrics in the acute inpatient, transitional care, and outpatient settings. At Mayo Clinic Health System in Lake City, our team of qualified therapists helps you regain skills and continue healing after your injury or illness.
Patients take an active role in their recovery by learning how to manage their symptoms and pain, and prevent re-injury.
Our services include:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Learn more about wellness classes offered at Mayo Clinic Health System in Lake City.