Need to make an appointment?
More than 28 million Americans have some type of hearing problem. If you think you're experiencing hearing difficulties, your first step in treatment is a hearing evaluation by our Audiology team in La Crosse. We have licensed and board-certified audiologists, technicians licensed as hearing instrument specialists and support staff who are dedicated to providing high-quality patient and family-centered hearing and balance related services to patients of all ages.
We provide a broad range of audiology services including, but not limited to:
- Comprehensive behavioral and electrophysiological hearing/audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device evaluation
- Hearing aid/assistive listening device fitting
- Aural rehabilitation
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Bone anchored hearing appliance (BAHA) evaluation and fitting
- Multidisciplinary vestibular evaluation and management
- Tinnitus assessment and management
- Evaluation and fitting of custom earplugs for musicians, hunters/shooters, noise, as well as swimming
Outreach services are available at our other locations in Arcadia, Onalaska, Prairie du Chien, Sparta and Tomah.
View our Q&A regarding hearing loss, or review these other resources on hearing:
- How aging, dementia and diabetes can be impacted by hearing loss
- Preventing hearing loss related to noise exposure
- Hearing loss information from Mayo Clinic
- How to choose the right hearing aid
- American Academy of Audiology
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Tinnitus Association
- Better Hearing Institute
Clinic800 West Ave. S., La Crosse, WI 54601
- Audiology Hours:
- Mon-Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.