- Why Choose Us?
- Conditions and Treatments
- Sports Medicine
- Prevention and Self-care
- When to Make an Appointment
- Preparing for Surgery
- Patient Stories
- Helpful Resources
Speaking of HealthPain, pain go away: Back pain causes, solutionsOctober 22, 2021
Speaking of HealthBack pain self-care tipsSeptember 09, 2021
Patient StoriesSurgery to correct scoliosis helps Pat Druckenmiller move againAugust 25, 2021
Why Choose Us?
Mayo Clinic Health System brings all the orthopedics knowledge and expertise of Mayo Clinic to you. Our hometown orthopedics team delivers expert, whole person care tailored to your exact needs, supporting you and ensuring you quickly regain your quality of life.
Our orthopedics and orthopedic surgery team in Faribault offer comprehensive care for people with issues related to muscles, bones and joints, including:
- Greater access to orthopedic services.
- Patient-focused care: Our team is guided by Mayo Clinic’s primary value: The needs of the patient come first. We place your needs above all else and will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan just right for you.
- Coordinated orthopedic care: In a successful team, each member plays a critical role and makes the team stronger. We offer a full complement of orthopedic services – both surgical and non-surgical. From diagnosis and treatment, to rehabilitation and recovery, our team of experts is with you every step of the way.
- Surgical experience: Mayo Clinic Health System has a team of top-quality specialists, including orthopedic surgeons, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, podiatrists, sports medicine physicians as well as advanced practice providers.
- Better outcomes for orthopedic patients: Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons use the latest techniques and advanced technologies to provide a personalized surgical solution. Our surgeons perform minimally invasive procedures, which utilizes smaller incisions and video imaging for less pain and damage to the body. This helps orthopedic patients leave the hospital sooner and recover quicker.