Bereavement & Grief Support in Faribault
Hospice care in Faribault, Minnesota, continues to provide support to family members, friends and caregivers of patients at no charge for 13 months after the patient's death.
Grief support services include:
- Individual contacts and counseling offered in person or by phone. Some regions also offer interactive video appointments.
- Mailings that include information about the grief process, suggestions for navigating grief and other educational materials.
- Invitations to special events and memorial programs, such as remembrance ceremonies and education related to issues of grief and loss.
- Grief support groups and programs which offer a safe place to connect with others and learn more about the grief process.
These programs are facilitated by professional staff and trained bereavement volunteers:
- Adult groups
- Grief camps and workshops for children and teens
- Other specialty groups
View some of the support group offerings below. Schedules differ by location.
Call 507-377-6393 to learn more about grief support available for you and your family. Assistance with referrals to other community resources also is available.