Albert J. and Judith A. Dunlap Cancer Center
While being treated for cancer, you will have convenient access to our Oncology Department and Mayo Clinic Radiation Oncology in the Albert J. and Judith A. Dunlap Cancer Center, located at 1221 Whipple St. in Eau Claire
Newsweek ranks this Cancer Center among the top 50 in America's Best Cancer Hospitals.
Our Cancer Center offers you:
- Integration of medical oncology, Mayo Clinic radiation oncology, chemotherapy treatment areas, radiation therapy and physician exam rooms, all in one location.
- Chemotherapy treatment areas that allow you to choose the amount of social interaction you prefer.
- A dedicated lab area for patients requiring lab work.
- Workflow patterns and improvements in ergonomics to provide you seamless delivery of care — improving communication among physicians, staff, patients and their families — resulting in improved outcomes and better patient experiences.
- Enhanced capabilities, decreasing the times you need to leave Eau Claire for treatment.
- Artwork specifically selected to attract your attention and reduce stress.
- Dedicated parking and private entrance to provide you and your loved ones convenience for chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
- A healing environment with a strong tie to nature and dedicated energy conservation.