Need to make an appointment?
Speaking of HealthWater: Essential for your bodySeptember 29, 2022
Speaking of HealthRaising healthy eaters: Should kids clean their plate?September 21, 2022
Speaking of HealthMediterranean diet blends healthy foods, lifestyleSeptember 15, 2022
Medical nutrition therapy at Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire can improve your health, and increase productivity and satisfaction levels through decreased doctor visits, hospitalizations and reduced prescription drug use.
See a dietitian for a nutrition consultation for these and other health conditions:
- Bariatric surgery
- Cancer nutrition
- Celiac sprue, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Cholesterol education (individual and class appointments)
- Diabetes education (adult and pediatric) for Type 1, Type 2 and prediabetes
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
- Gestational diabetes
- Healthy eating for prevention of chronic disease focusing on high-fiber, low-sugar, low-fat meal planning
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome — focusing on low-carbohydrate meal planning, weight loss and exercise
- Renal disease
- Weight management (adult and pediatric) — tailored to patient's weight loss and exercise goals
Call for an appointment with one of our dietitians.
Get additional nutrition information:
Providers View More
Not all treatments, tests and services are available at all Mayo Clinic Health System locations. Check with your preferred location in advance.