Speaking of HealthA closer look at pink eye: Self-care tips for conjunctivitisNovember 09, 2023
Speaking of HealthEye pain: Taking the sting out of a styeSeptember 14, 2023
Speaking of HealthDiabetes and your eyesAugust 08, 2023
Speaking of HealthWhy do I need safety glasses?June 16, 2023
Optical Services in Austin
If you're in need of prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, contacts or other eyewear products that are reasonably priced and fashionable, visit the optical store in Austin, Minnesota.
Our multidisciplinary team of experts, including board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists, and staff in Optometry and Optical Services, collaborate to ensure you and your family receive the eye care you need.
Optical services include:
- Contact lens training
- Personalized assistance choosing the best frame to complement your facial features, skin tone, eye and hair color, and face shape
- Accepting prescriptions from other locations
- Frame adjustments and repairs
We have a large selection of popular brand name eyeglass frames in a wide price range for all ages, plus contacts and sunglasses, including:
- Single vision, bifocal, trifocal and progressive lenses
- No-line bifocals and thin lenses
- Non-glare lenses
- Transition and tinted lenses
- Contact lenses — most brands of lenses can be ordered
- Magnetic clip-on sunglasses
- Prescription, nonprescription, sports and motorcycle sunglasses
Warranty is based on brand selection.