Angelica De Acosta, C.H.W.
• Minnesota West Community & Technical College, Worthington, Minnesota
• Mayo Clinic Health System. St. James, Minnesota
• Minnesota National Guard, Chaplain Assistant, Fort Jackson, South Carolina
• COVID-19 Contract Tracer
• Community Health Worker Certificate Program
• The Interpreter Advantage (TIA) Certificate Program
About My Practice
I am your advocate for health equity. I will work to ensure you have the chance to be as healthy as possible. Sometimes factors outside of your control can prevent you from achieving your best health, so I am here to help you bridge that gap between your identified medical need, or the identified barrier to your health care need, and helping you navigate the health care system and to connect you with community resources. I am a compassionate person and am here to assist you. I am a listening ear and helping hand. I can provide education and help connect you to appropriate resources to help you attain your best health. My goal is to help my patients so they are self-sufficient in managing their care needs.
I enjoy spending time with my family and love seeing nature’s natural beauty. I am passionate about helping my patients.