Community Health Worker
Transportation and Food Resources Search Tools
Are you looking for local food resources? Do you need transportation assistance? Findhelp.org* is a search tool that helps people find social services in their area. It connects our patients and community members to free or low-cost programs and services to find help in the areas of food, transportation and more. Search by your zip code to find resources near you. *By clicking this link, you are leaving the Mayo Clinic Health System website. Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Health System are not affiliated with findhelp.org and do not endorse any of the resources provided by it.
FoodPantries.org is a website on which you can search for food pantries in your area.
County transportation resources
Mankato Area (Blue Earth, Nicollet and Le Sueur counties)
- City of Mankato bus routes
- TRUE Transit is a public transit system to serve people of all ages living in the unserved rural areas of Blue Earth, Nicollet and Le Sueur counties.
St. James area
- Take Me There public transportation service operates demand response/dial-a-ride and scheduled transit throughout Watonwan County, including the cities of Butterfield, Darfur, La Salle, Lewisville, Madelia, Odin, Ormsby, and St. James. Additionally, some transit routes extend to cities outside of Watonwan County, including Fairmont and Mankato.
- Prairie Lakes Transit for Faribault and Martin Counties.
New Prague area (Le Sueur and Scott counties)
- SmartLink/TransitLink is a door-to-door bus service available to all Scott County residents.
- TRUE Transit is a public transit system to serve people of all ages living in the unserved rural areas of Blue Earth, Nicollet and Le Sueur Counties.
- Minnesota Prairie County Alliance transportation assistance