Community Health Worker
Patient Online Services
Benefits of Patient Online Services
- Access your lab results, clinical notes, medication list and more 24/7.
- Send secure messages to your care team.
- View upcoming appointments and instructions.
- Use precheck-in to complete pre-appointment tasks.
- Request, and in some cases, directly schedule an appointment with a member of your care team.
- Participate in video appointments with your care team.
- Pay your bill.
- Request access to view and manage information for your child or those you care for.
- Schedule a COVID-19 vaccination, view COVID-19 test results and access COVID-19 proof of vaccination.
How to create your Patient Online Services account
- Go to mayoclinichealthsystem.org.
- Click Patient Online Services in top banner.
- Click "Create your account" and follow the instructions provided.
Download the Mayo Clinic app
Get easy access to Patient Online Services using your phone or tablet with the Mayo Clinic app. The app is available for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.