Hospital and Clinic1025 Marsh St., Mankato, MN 56001
I believe in building a partnership with my patients to mutually determine how to address their problem. I bring the medical and surgical expertise, and you bring your hopes, expectations and knowledge of your own body and circumstances. Only through this collaboration can the best course of action and treatment be initiated. I practice medicine without a one-size-fits-all philosophy. Care plans must be individualized and the only way that happens is by building a partnership with you.
I grew up in Virginia and went to college and medical school there. Living in this area, I developed a deep connection with the outdoors and still enjoy getting out whenever I can. I enjoy mountain biking, fly fishing and riding motorcycles on- and off-road and even race them occasionally.
Training & Credentials
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Surgery, University of Rochester
- Neurosurgical Board
- Fellow, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Brain and spinal tumors
- Degenerative and traumatic diseases of the spine
- Spinal arthroplasty
Research & Publications
- Microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia, September 2001.
- Compensatory growth of porcine right lungs after chronic rejection of transplanted left lungs, January 1995.
- Surgical Recall (First edition), 2014.